Thursday, April 26, 2012

Free Storage #2: Yes, again please.

Today I receive the email I have been waiting for, the "Welcome to Google Drive" email. :D The day after my post about SkyDrive, Google release it's own version of cloud storage, Google Drive, which is basically an upgraded Google Docs.

Unfortunately, there is some bad news spreading in the internet that a fine print on the term  of usage of Google Drive says that Google can do anything they want with the files we uploaded, at least as a derivative (such as translation etc). http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-57420551-93/who-owns-your-files-on-google-drive/

Anyway, I still encounter the same problem with the SkyDrive last time, how will I use the 5GB space on Google Drive, expecially with the rumor spreading like that. The only thing that I can think of now though, is to store images of cats there, a lot of cats...


No comments:

Post a Comment