Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Free Cloud Storage? Yes, please. :D

Earlier today, I found that Skydrive has release their version of desktop syncing app. And what's great is that they give a quite large space, 7 GB (that we can upgrade to 25GB for free). In contrast to Dropbox's 2GB and the rumored Google Drive's 5GB.
Will this enough to make people change their cloud storage from Dropbox to SkyDrive? I don't think so. At least not me :D I will use all three of them.



The question is, how to optimize the cloud storage we have :D For starter, I think I will use the SkyDrive for personal use, like writings or programming research. Or maybe just for storing my old online document. :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing useful info regarding Cloud Storage. SkyDrive one of the best Free Cloud Storage services. Apart of SkyDrive, DropBox and JustCloud are also good services which offers free cloud storage with all paid features.
    Best Free cloud storage services

    ReplyDelete